Home » Safety
Our top priority is the health & safety of our guests & team.
Because of this, we have implemented the following safety measures:
– Socially distanced dine-in seating is available in our dining room, the Pour House, and the Pour House patio
– We are not currently accepting reservations
– Please wear your mask to enter the building and when not seated at your table
– The Pour House beer wall is open, and beverages must be enjoyed while seated at a table
– The Party Place is open with a maximum capacity of 10 guests, please use the provided hand sanitizer often
– You may call ahead to place an order for curbside pick-up. Please call the restaurant & select option 1 when you park & we’ll be happy to bring your order to you.
Please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for more information regarding COVID-19.
Check out our Facebook pages for Peppers Pizzeria for up-to-date information on our restaurants.